“The greatest wealth is Health.”
About New York Health
We provide a variety of services and many international, cross-cultural education programs at home and abroad including:
- • Education programs for medical professionals worldwide (CME, Degrees)
- • Preparation for licensing exams (NCLEX, USMLE, NRE)
- • Co-development of hospital and clinic Centers of Excellence
- • New hospital operation establishment
- • Existing hospital assessment and quality improvement
- • International medical professional staffing and recruitment
We have created a strong network of relationships with leading universities and hospitals throughout the United States, including Harvard, Yale, Johns Hopkins, Cornell , Columbia and others. We work with our US partners to design and deliver our education programs in the Middle East, and to provide education, clinical and management experiences in the US for Middle Eastern medical professionals.
To improve the quality of global healthcare by providing premium education opportunities to healthcare professionals and hospitals worldwide.
To enable all healthcare providers and hospitals to maximize their potential to provide exceptional patient care and to exceed the highest international standards in medical care.
New York Health cultivates a culture of excellence, integrity, professionalism and quality of care — values that are integrated throughout the organization and which extend to both the individuals and facilities with which we work.
Currently providing educational programs in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the UK, New York Health’s headquarters is located in Rockefeller Center, New York, United States. We also have a branch office in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.