EMT / Paramedics – Continuing Education Programs
New York Health EMT and Paramedics programming include lectures plus lab and simulation practice. All courses are presented in a “competency-based” learning format which means students will benefit from greater individualized learning.
- Medical Terminology (5 days)
- Trauma Care and Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) (3 days)
- Advanced Pre-Hospital Care (3 days)
- Patient Assessment in EMS (3 days)
- Ambulance Safety Inspection (3 days)
- EMS Pharmacology and Intervention, Intra-osseous and Central Line Access and Medication Administration (3 days)
- Airway Intervention and Management during Emergency (3 days)
- ECG Interpretation (3 days)
- Basic and Advanced Disaster Life Support (3 days)
- PCI for STEMI Program and Advanced ECG Acute Myocardial Infarction Treatment (3 days)
• Yale University – New Haven Sponsor Hospital
• Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
• Mount Sinai Medical School
• Harvard Medical School
• George Washington University Medical School
Click here to learn how New York Health can deliver Continuing Education Programs for you and your staff.
For more information about New York Health’s Continuing Education Programs, download specific programs in PDF format.